New Milford Film Commission
10 Main Street, New Milford, CT 06776
Valerie Lorimer, Chairperson Filmnewmilford@gmail.com
The New Milford Film Commission meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month @ 7:00 pm in the Loretta Brickley room at the Town Hall
(on the village green).
The New Milford Film Commission can connect you with the people, places and things you want for your project. We can help with:
• Connecting you with existing resources and seeking out new ones for your particular project .
• Assisting with any applications, permits or regulatory processes that may apply.
• Bringing focus & attention to the many diverse attractions New Milford has to offer.
• Help in securing the resources needed to keep cast and crew happy and healthy.
• Hosting local events, such as film festivals and screenings, to generate regional publicity .
Many local restaurants also offer catering services. See a list of Chamber of Commerce member restaurants through this link.
Some Local Resources Include:
Local Vendors: To add or remove your name from the above list, please contact the webmaster.
New Milford is a unique and special place. The Commission was formed to convince you that this is true and to share those qualities with you. What makes New Milford unique and special? Try these:
• A truly original, authentic and awe-
• 70 miles from Times Square (87n-
• Largest Town in Connecticut: 64 square miles
• One of the highest points in Connecticut is three miles from the Town Green
• A drive-
• Multiple access points to the Housatonic River
• Two turn-
• Access to the largest man-
• Vintage railroad station and track
• Private airport with gliders and small craft
• A very active and enthusiastic Historical Society that can help with research
Did we mention a very active and enthusiastic Film Commission waiting to serve your every need? We will help from crewing to catering and all stops in between!
Candlelight Farms Inn
214 Candlewood Mtn Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
Many films have been shot on the property and cast/crew stayed at the B&B
5 Elm St, New Milford, CT 06776
The newly renovated Homestead Inn is located right near the village green and is a sponsor of our Film Festival.
LaNoce's Fine Food for Film
Joseph P. LaNoce Sr., Exec Chef
4 Grandview Lane, New Milford, CT 06776
Catering for Film Crews
Molly Sprong, owner
12 Elm St, New Milford, CT 06776
Meg’s Mobile Hairdresser
18 Colonial Ridge Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
Hair and makeup
Arts In Architecture
5 Skyline Dr, Sherman, CT 06784
Costume and set design.
Member of the United Scenic Artist Union Local 829
PO Box 842, New Milford, CT 06776
B2B media solutions, live broadcasting, scripted productions, and cinema editing.
Director of Photography
2 Squash Hollow Road, New Milford, CT 06776
J. Barry O’Rourke Photographic Studio
Former Chief Staff Photographer Playboy Magazine 1963-
31 Cedar Hill Rd, Gaylordsvill, CT 06755
Large photographer studio space available for al types of shoots, some equipment available.
Chris Bryant, Creative Director/Principal
125 Prospect Hill Rd, New Milford, CT 06776
Video and Stills
Getting the Picture
Frank Weller, Owner
214 Candlewood Mountain Road, New Milford, CT 06776
Location Scouts, Services
6 Redwood Lane, New Milford, CT 06776
Myke Foo Media
Executive Producer & Consultant
New Milford, CT 06776